By clicking on the BUY IT NOW button, you acknowledge that you
agree to be bound by the license agreement that appears below.
1. DEFINITIONS. Unless stated otherwise "you" (and "your") means the individual or legal entity who is purchasing this work and to whom this licence is granted; "we" (also "us", "our") means byThom, copyright owners and licensors of the eBook; and "the eBook" means the work known as "Complete Guide to the Nikon D800 and D800E".
2. THIS AGREEMENT. a) By downloading, installing, copying or using the eBook on any computer you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement, which both grants you rights and imposes obligations upon you. If you disagree with any of the terms of this agreement then you must immediately stop using the eBook and destroy all copies in your possession or on your machines. b) This agreement supersedes any or all previous versions of this license. By downloading or installing new versions of the eBook or by continuing to use the eBook after you receive a copy of this new license, you agree to be bound by any new or altered terms in this license.
3. COPYRIGHT: The eBook is copyrighted and you may not copy the eBook except as explicitly stated in this agreement. You are permitted to install the eBook on one or more computer systems or reader devices that you own, as specified under the terms of this license, and also to make copies of the eBook for backup purposes. All other copying of the eBook or its contents is expressly prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by byThom prior to the copying. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content.
5. TERMINATION: We may terminate this license at any time at our sole discretion by giving you notice in writing and refunding any license fees that you may have paid for the eBook. A breach by you of any of the terms of this license will immediately terminate the license and no refund will be due. You may terminate the license by deleting, destroying or returning all copies of the eBook in your possession. Any obligations made on you under this agreement not to reveal, copy, or distribute confidential or copyrighted information, survive termination of this license.
6. LIABILITY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: In no event byThom, its agents or distributors shall be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of information, interruption of business or any other pecuniary loss or consequential loss arising from the the installation, evaluation, or use (or inability to use) the eBook, however such a loss may be incurred.
7. APPLICABLE LAW: This agreement is governed by Pennsylvania law. If any provision of this license agreement or portion thereof is found to be unenforceable you agree to be bound by the remainder of this license agreement.