Don't just click. Please read carefully.
Orders placed each week by the close of business on Tuesday will ship on Wednesday. Put another way, I ship only once a week, on Wednesdays. Orders to the US are shipped Priority Mail, while orders to all other countries are shipped by what the postal service now calls International First Class mail (used to be called Air Mail). Normally, you'll get an email confirmation from the database just before shipment.
For those of you who elect to order via the Web, credit cards are processed by PayPal, my credit card processor. A few things to pay attention to:
- If you have or have had a PayPal account associated with your email address and credit card, the ordering system will use the address associated with that account and you must use that account (PayPal says this is for security reasons). Make sure your PayPal address is current before ordering. If you have a PayPal account and don't want to use it, you normally have to use an email address and credit card not associated with your PayPal account.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, the system should work much like any other credit card processing, though you'll be given the opportunity to start a PayPal account at the end of the process.
- If you want to ship to a different address than your billing address, when you're offered the chance to create a Note, do so and put the shipping address in the Note field.
- Orders returned for any reason will be charged a US$9.99 return fee.
If you've read all of the above and want to order via the Web, then click on the appropriate button, below:
- Print this page.
- Fill in the blanks in the form, below.
- If you live in the US or Canada send US$46.90 (US$49.30 if you live in the state of Pennsylvania) drawn on a US bank to the address listed below.
If you live outside the US or Canada (all other countries) send US$48.90 drawn on a US bank to the address listed below.
PO Box 811
Emmaus, PA 18049
Prices include all shipping and handling charges. Note that funds drawn on a foreign bank will be rejected, as my bank charges excessive fees to clear these. I can't accept mailed credit card processing or direct bank transfers at the present time. Thus, if you live outside the US, you'll have to ask your bank to create a check or money order that is in US funds drawn on a US bank. Sending cash isn't recommended; you do so at your own risk. US checks drawn on a US bank are fine.
[ ] Yes, I wish to order the D80 Guide by mail! Send it to:
City: __________________ State: ____________ Postal Code: _______________
Email address (for order confirmation): _______________________________